Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Production Operator to join a global pharmaceutical company working to discover, develop and market innovative, high quality medicines throughout the world. This role is offered on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract.
This role has the responsibility to learn and gain the experience of operating the designated manufacturing and/or Packaging equipment and systems to produce product that meets pre-defined quality attributes and production schedules, at the Company Production facility.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Record appropriate metrics to monitor adherence to production schedules, equipment utilisation, right first time batch records and adherence to SOP and training schedules.
- Ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in areas of responsibility
- Ensure compliance to health and safety procedures in areas of responsibility
- Support Engineering and Contractor activities
- Set-up production equipment to ensure correct functionality and calibration compliance.
- Operate production equipment and automated systems within the validated process Parameters.
- Participate in manual packaging operations.
- Carry out in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection to ensure all production meets predefined quality attributes
- Carry out Production Facility Cleaning and Sink and Drain Disinfection.
- Dismantle, clean and reassemble equipment, ensuring it is well maintained
- Participate in quality investigations.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Reasonable mechanical aptitude regarding packaging machinery
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical production environment or required experience as Packaging Operator Level 1
- Accuracy and documentation skills
- Computer literate (MS Office suite & SAP)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for process & operational improvements and implement appropriate project changes to deliver these benefits
For more information or to apply for this Production Operator position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33877 in all correspondence.