CK Group are recruiting for a Production Operator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Bolton on a on a contract basis for 2 months.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Production Operator role will be based at our clients site in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
- 8.79 per hour.
Production Operator Role:
- Operate packaging machinery and transfer of materials within a GMP environment.
- Assemble pharmaceutical components to meet specified project timelines.
- Work in accordance with cGMP procedures, safety requirements, and relevant SOPs, as instructed at induction and on an ongoing basis by supervision.
- Assist in product changeovers and room clearances, and to assist in the changing of components and reels of film and foil.
- Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English.
- Packing experience is desirable but full training will be provided in the first 2 weeks.
- Checking and close work experience required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, food or related industries is desirable.
- Experience of operating packaging machines would be a bonus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Production Operator position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49303.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work inthe UK.