Production Manager in Central Belt of Scotland
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Production Manager to join a leading life sciences organisation at their state of the art facility located in Central Belt of Scotland on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure optimum utilisation of plant, people, process and materials to deliver on site KPI's.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of people, including absence management, disciplinary, grievance, holiday authorisation etc.
- Analysing and investigating any variance to company standards in respect of waste, materials usage and downtime.
- Ensuring area leaders have a good understanding of the Quality Management System and that all documentation is completed, reviewed, updated and relevant.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in chemistry, biology or engineering related subject.
- Experience working as a Production Manager in a highly regulated industry.
- Good working experience of managing people.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join a leading life sciences company in Central Belt of Scotland.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34744 in all correspondence.