Production Assistant - Nottinghamshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Production Assistant to join a leading Diagnostics company based in the East Midlands on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking to recruit a self-motivated individual with a mature attitude to assist in manufacturing a range of diagnostic assays and helping with QC testing within their diagnostic kit production facility.
As a Production Assistant duties will involve:
- Preparation of coated microwell plates.
- Preparation of diagnostic reagents.
- Completing quality controlled forms (Batch Manufacturing Record) paperwork in their entirety in a neat and readable manner.
- Dispensing of reagents.
- Weighing, dispensing, labelling and packing of the kit components on site according to quality system.
- To actively participate in the QC analysis of all diagnostic.
- Packing of diagnostic kits (and microwell plates).
- Preparation of 'basic' microbiology culture media.
- Participating in 'basic' microbiological techniques such as cell enumeration and 'basic' confirmatory tests.
The successful Production Assistant will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent.
- Previous laboratory experience is not essential but would be advantageous but full training will be provided.
- Aseptic handling techniques.
- Microbiology experience.
- Running ELISA tests.
If successful you will be joining one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the UK.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45757 in all correspondence.