Product Support Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Product Support Specialist to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to the healthcare sector.
Location: This Product Support Specialist role is located in Surrey, with excellent access to road and public transport links.
Product Support Specialist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Provide technical support to Microgen Bioproduct’s and Lab21 Healthcare customers.
- Log and complete designated customer complaint forms and documentation.
- Provide regular updates relating to the progress of complaints.
- Provide feedback to Customer Service department and/or the distribution/customer that has raised the complaint.
- Assist in day to day running of the microbiology facilities.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidate shouldhave a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous Microbiology knowledge and hands-on experience of handling Hazard Group 2 organisms in a Category 2 Laboratory is required.
- Experience of working within a quality system (particularly ISO13485).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Product Support Specialist position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51268.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.