Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs Officer
CK Group is recruiting for a Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs Officer to join an adhesives manufacturing company based in Staffordshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities of this Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs Officer will include to:
- Complete regulatory audits, inspections & activities to monitor the company's UK compliance with legislation & to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide product safety support to SHEQ colleagues as part of the Worldwide Product Safety Group.
- Control all Product Stewardship related tasks & maintain ongoing compliance.
- Assist SHEQ Systems Compliance manager in ensuring BUK's management system is compliant with current legislation.
- Assist with trainingfor managers, team leaders and operatives in product safety & regulatory topics.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are considered throughout the product development and product adoption processes.
- Provide customers and sales colleagues withrequested product safety information & prepare accurate regulatory declarations & submissions.
- Assist with the preparation & continuing updates of SDS using the Wercs software & manages stored regulatory information.
- Advise Customers and Technical Service on product safety issues relating to company products.
- Carry out company wide audits against requirements product safety & environmental legislation.
- Complete audits of suppliers & service providers to ensure regulatory compliance.- Investigate & resolve complaints & issues related to product safety while improving systems to avoid further complaints.
As a Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs Officer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Applicants should have a degree in a Scientific or Technical field of study and ideally some chemical industry experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and a systematic approach to tasks & activities.
- Fluent English.
- Strong IT skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference number 49615