Product Safety Manager/Toxicology - Hull
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Product Safety Manager/Toxicology Manager with a strong Safety/Toxicology background, to join a Healthcare and General Consumer Products Category team (covering household, personal care and hygiene) for a leading consumer health business. This role is based in Hull (full time), on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits (pension, healthcare).
With this opportunity you will be overseeing cosmetic and medical device teams based globally and will be working with R&D and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have a safety (toxicology background) alongside leadership skills. Principle skills though would be project and people management and ability to drive engagement with stakeholders within the business, with a capability to interact with all levels of the organisation. This role would suit a Regulatory Product Manager or a Cosmetic Safety Assessor with an understanding of non-clinical/toxicology requirements.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience within product safety or risk assessment environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of regulatory toxicology requirements for medical devices and/or cosmetic products marketed globally.
- Providing subject matter toxicology leadership and to manage the workload of a busy team producing key safety documents.
What we are looking for:
- Degree with a higher qualification preferred in Toxicology, Pharmacology, or a related science.
- Proven understanding of regulatory toxicology and conducting risk assessments.
- Experience in people management with proven ability to lead and motivate others.
- Ability to manage and mentor team members to ensure safety activities are delivered in full and on time.
- Demonstrable experience of effective delivery of objectives in a fast-paced environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44480 in all correspondence.