Product Marketing Manager - Sedgefield
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new role? I am currently recruiting for a biotechnology company based in County Durham on a full time, permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is in the advanced stages of commercialisation of their patented X-ray detector technology for use in the X-ray imaging market. Their flagship product will be used in improving diagnostic image quality, adding new diagnostic outputs to support in early detection and diagnosis of disease. This Product Marketing Manager will lead go-to-market activities for medical X-ray imaging software products. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will have several years' hands-on experience in product marketing of high technology products, preferably in the medical imaging market. You will have the proven ability to understand customer requirements and communicate the value of new technologies in a complex technical market environment. The role offers the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast-moving technology company and to be influential in securing market adoption for its world-leading imaging products. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience and the company offers a flexible benefits scheme, including pension and life insurance, as well as share options which are available following the successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
Location: This role is located on the NETPark estate, which is an internationally recognised hub for science and technology companies, based in the heart of North East England. The site is easily accessible by car from the A1 and the A19, and has good public transport links across the region. There is ample free car parking available on site.
The Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Develop and manage an effective marketing strategy and plan.
- Obtain insights into the competitive environment and optimise product pricing.
- Create product messaging to communicate value to target customers and differentiate from other medical imaging software products.
- Create and manage promotional marketing materials including product fliers, application notes, case studies and web content.
- Plan and manage tradeshow attendance.
- Create effective and consistent communication with target customers and the end-user clinical community.
- Support sales and business development through customer visits and presentations.
- Work with the applications team on customer demonstrations and applications development.
- Provide the voice of the customer to technology and business roadmaps.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager in a high technology business, preferably in the medical imaging market.
- The ability to define and communicate value in a complex, high technology product and market.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.- Excellent technical writing and graphic design skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally and with prospective and existing customers.
- Able to adapt readily to new tasks and changing priorities.
- Direct experience in Product Management of medical imaging products would be a distinct advantage.
- A Degree or equivalent in a physics or engineering discipline with the ability to demonstrate high levels of marketing competence, with an additional marketing qualification would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Abbi Carmody on 01246 457708 or email ACarmody@ckgroup.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45910 in all correspondence.