CK Science are recruiting for a Procurement Specialist for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products. The Procurement Specialist will be working on site in Dundee on a permanent basis. This client is offering an excellent opportunity for career development to individuals who are keen to gain experience in a globally recognised organisation.
The main purpose of your role as Procurement Specialist will be to:
- Provide leadership for projects which involve changes to suppliers or materials including produce line extension, launches, sourcing changes etc. This involves coordination across the supply chain, i.e. Packaging, manufacturing, quality, global procurement, suppliers, raw materials, warehousing). Ensure excellent communication and interface with all affected functions and stakeholders (onsite, offsite, suppliers) to ensure successful and timely implementation of project.
- Execution of day to day activities involving suppliers i.e. requisitions, simple issue resolution.
- Ensure all relevant team members are adequately trained and supported to perform these activities to a high standard.
- Be compliant with relevant SRM requirements.
- Lead compliant to internal standards and policies and ensure professional global best practice in MRP/SRM is identified and implemented.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or higher qualification (or relevant work experience).
- Expertise of material requirements planning (MRP), supplier relationship (SRM) and procurement processes and familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience or knowledge of Production within a busy Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of supply chain.
- Knowledge of SAP functions (ERP/MRP) and PC packages (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Thorough attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Asad at CK Science on 01245 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47451 in all correspondence.