Process Technologist - Newcastle
James Horne is recruiting for a Process Technologist to join a leading supplier of pharmaceutical packaging supplies to the healthcare industry. This role will be located in their state-of-the-art Newcastle facility on a full-time, permanent basis.The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the Technical Team and be the first point of contact to any issues relating to manufacturing, as well as providing expertise on chemical formulation and any packaging related issue in respects to GMP requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing a continuous improvement approach to automated packaging.
- Be involved with designing a manufacturing process from development to GMP.
- Maintain and update SOP's for specific use of equipment.
- Undertake trials of prototype and finished components.
- Trouble shooting of issues and identifying GMP complaint resolutions.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A strong background in Chemistry, ideally educated to degree level.
- A strong understanding of GMP and associated control requirements.
- Proven experience of working across multifunctional teams.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 3848905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45528 in all correspondence.