Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a Process Technician to join a pharmaceutical company in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for initially 12 months.
The main purpose of your role as Process Technician will be manufacture of lab and pilot scale batches of Skin Health Cosmetic products for use by R&D.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manufacturing small scale batches of Skin Health Cosmetic products to GMP standards
- Completing and recording technical trials to support clinical supply, validation and development exercises
- Operation and cleaning of pilot scale manufacturing equipment
- Coordination of pilot plant activities, including ordering and receipt of raw materials
- Maintaining compliance with both quality and safety standards in all areas of work
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production processes
- Ability to manufacture and fill pilot scale batches as determined by the Team Manager
- Capable of performing analysis of samples and collate, record and evaluate experimental data, using Physical characterization techniques
- Able to perform trials in production as per project requirements, ensuring suitable documentation and controls are in place
- Good interpersonal / communication (verbal and written) / presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Appreciation of Safety and Quality requirements and good working knowledge of GMP
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a key strategic project, to gain practical experience and broaden your knowledge of new products and processes.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33588 in all correspondence.