Process Technician x3 - Derbyshire
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for 3 Process Technicians to join a leading foam manufacturer based in Derbyshire. These are full time permanent positions.
As a Process Technician you will be responsible for monitoring the production and processing of polyurethane foams.
Further responsibilities of this Process Technician position will be to:
- Supervise the manufacture of the Polyurethane long block production. Reporting on any issue which may cause inferior product to be produced, be aware of the team around the department and ensure that collectively the team are achieving the departmental targets.
- Assist in the manufacture of polyurethane foam
- Complete timely work tasks to ensure that all process quality requirements are met.
- Work as a team member to achieve and surpass departmental targets.
- Maintain and improve the working environment by good housekeeping and project initiatives
- Perform routine quality testing of raw materials and finished products.- Set up and operate process equipment, including cleaning of process filters and equipment.
- Monitor plant operating conditions using the process control computer.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of road tankers.
- Load raw materials to vessels from storage tanks, bags and bunds.
- Perform Operation and control of packaging and liquid filling equipment.
- Perform routine checks on equipment, diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- Carry out maintenance of equipment.
- Focus on the quality of the production process driving improvements to the foam quality.
- Work within cross functional team driving departmental improvements.
- Adhere to all Safety and Environmental requirements of the department and ensure that all PPE is worn when required and Permits to work completed.
- Carry out general housekeeping activities to improve and maintain the department
As a Process Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working with foam products or hazardous chemicals is essential
- Chemical process or production experience is essential
For more information or to apply for this Process Technician position please contact Alex Tosney on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33241 in all correspondence.