Process Statistician - Teesside
Sarah Farrow at CK Science is recruiting for a Process Statistician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site Teesside on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing statistical support to multiple projects at various stages of biopharmaceutical drug development and commercial manufacturing. This will involve:
- Experimental design (DOE) and data analysis across multiple functional departments.
- Statistical design of experiments (Factorial designs, Response Surface designs, Plackett-Burman design etc.) and results interpretation.
- Analysis of process and other data from large manufacturing assets (e.g. reliability, assessment of robustness, Statistical Process Control (SPC), data mining, multivariate data analysis etc.)
- Performing statistical modelling and analysis of process data to assist development teams in meeting new product commercialisation goals.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for internal use and provision to customers.
- Development and delivery of statistical training across the business.
To be considered for the position you should ideally be qualified to a minimum of MSc or PhD level, or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or another relevant subject. You will have a strong background in the application of statistical techniques including Design of Experiment (DoE) and ideally Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA). Experience of using software packages such as R, Design Expert, JMP or minitab would be highly beneficial for this position.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer, who are investing in exciting new capabilities, and offer the opportunity to work on a range of innovative projects.
Applications are welcomed from candidates at both Senior Statistician level and at earlier stages of their career.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH32584 in all correspondence.