CK Group are recruiting for a Process Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
Location: This Process Scientist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
Salary: From €29 per hour, depending upon experience.
Process Scientist Role:
- Supporting and executing experimental design, execution, data analysis and interpretation.
- Executing satellite runs of the large scale batches.
- Interpreting trends observed in commercial process monitoring (e.g. proactive process analysis (PPA), continued process verification (CPV), statistical process control (SPC) multivariate analyses (MVDA)), and for further technical investigations and process changes that seek to drive improvements to yield and/or robustness.
- Supporting and resolving complex deviations.
- Authoring and reviewing development operating procedures and technical reports.
- Knowledge and practical experience of cell culture processing and separation sciences including chromatography (principles/methods/materials) membrane & filtration sciences, gained at a minimum at MSc, MEng, level or through work experience.
- Experience in drug substance process development, process characterisation studies, process performance qualification and validation.
- Experience in designing and executing components of experimental programs in the laboratory.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods for DOE design and data analysis.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Scientist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48534.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.