Process Operator GMP
CK Group are currently recruiting for a Process Operator to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Dundee, on a contract basis.
The main responsibilities for this Process Operative will be:
- To ensure the safe, efficient and accurate execution of production operations in accordance with the process instructions, standard operating procedures, GMP, quality requirements, health & safety procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Execution of dispensing, manufacturing and filling and packing operations in accordance with SOPs and Process Instructions.
- Responsible for setting up of equipment and ensuring correct tools are at hand in preparation for Production operations.
- Ensure equipment and area is in a good state ofrepair and highlight any fault/deficiencies.
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation in accordance with SOPs and data integrity policies.
- Cross-functional flexibility across the Production areas.
- Ensure compliance with all riskassessments and all COSHH data sheets.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct application and condition of P.P.E. appropriate for the area.
- Responsible for highlighting any unsafe practices to appropriate individual.
- Maintain personal training record folder in accordance with SOP to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Comply with all company local and global policies including Quality frameworks, Red Book, and health, safety and environment (HSE) policies.
- Carry out daily GMP audits of the area to ensure compliant with HSE, cGMP, 6S standards.
- Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management.
This skills and experience required are as follows:
- Related industry experiencewithin an manufacturing/production role - pharmaceutical experience desirable.
- Understanding of cGMP principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT tools i.e. MS Office & network systems.
- Working with written technical work instruction i.e. SOP's; Modules and Manuals.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Escalate issues/problems to Senior Process Operative or Shift Team Leader asdefined by the Production Escalation Process.
- Willingness to work shift work - either 24-16-8 hour shift pattern, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and document effectively.
- High School Qualifications, Standard Grade orequivalent in the following subjects is essential: Maths, English.
- Standard Grade or equivalent in the following subject is desirable but not essential: Chemistry.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number 49105