Process Development Chemist - Hertfordshire
Goretti Kalema is recruiting for a Process Development Chemist to join a company in the chemical reactor industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis with a salary from £24,000 to £30,000.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assemble and test research scale reactors and related equipment for automated process development
- Provide clients with bench and pilot scale automated reactor and calorimeters
- As well as potential travel for equipment installation and customer training
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience- Hands-on experience in chemistry laboratories and/or pilot plants
- Well organised, confident and a good communicator
- Ability to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company who work with all the major chemical and petrochemical corporations, worldwide.
Benefits include a salary of between £24,000 to £30,000 an annual bonus among other benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Goretti Kalema on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST42230 in all correspondence.