Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development
CK Science are recruiting for a Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development to join a leading biotechnology company at their site based in Billingham, Teesside on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team in a laboratory environment, you will be involved in cell line development, from transfection, cloning and selection of cell line to evaluation of clonal cell lines. You will also play an active role in the implementation of new and innovative ways of working.
This Principal Scientist role will be based at their state of the art GMP facility in Billingham, Teesside.
- 35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience.
Principal Scientist Role:
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, designing, implementing and managing experiments and reviewing experimental work, data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Producing well written, compliant and traceable laboratory notebooks and preparing reports and presentations for internal and external use.
- Training and supervising the experimental work of other research staff.
Representing the department in cross functional meetings, maintaining awareness of the department and companies best interests as appropriateYour Background:
A minimum of a relevant degree in a scientific discipline with significant experience of working as a Research Scientist.
- Experience of working with CHO cells and the generation of stable cell lines in an industrial setting- Ideally experience of transfection, cloning and selection of cell lines.
- Experience of contributing to the successful running of a team.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Mary on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47469 in all correspondence.