Principal Scientist - Analytical Development
CK Science are recruiting for a Principal Scientist (Analytical Development) to join a leading biotechnology company at their site based in Billingham, Teesside on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team in a laboratory environment, you will be responsible for developing, executing and managing activities of the analytical department which support the technical transfer, process development and manufacturing activities of projects across two sites.
This Research Scientist role will be based at their state of the art GMP facility in Billingham, Teesside.
- 35,300 - £49,750 per annum dependant on experience.
Key responsibilities include to:
- Be responsible for the establishment of analytical methods from customers to business and deliver a cost-effective analytical strategy.
- Provide support and troubleshooting as required to Process Development project teams.
- Be responsible for and to coordinate the transfer of methods from Development to Quality Control for analysis in support of GMP manufacture.
- Ensure that all Analytical Development work is carried out to the required technical quality and documented to the required standard of compliant quality systems.
Your Background:- A minimum of a degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5 years knowledge and working experience within an Analytical Science laboratory.
- Experience of managing and training others in analytical techniques for the analysis and characterisation of biopharmaceuticals.
- A high level of understanding of GMP.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact James on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47471 in all correspondence.