Primary Production Technician - Herts
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is recruiting for a Primary Production Technician to join a leading healthcare company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of innovative pharmaceutical products to improve human health. This position will be based at their site in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is within the Animal Health Production area and will be with the Non Spore Bearing Bacteria (NSBB) team. This team is responsible for the manufacturing of large scale bacterial products, the active ingredients for vaccines. The NSBB Team is accountable and responsible for the compliant manufacture of the active ingredients (antigens) used in our vaccine products in accordance with cGMP.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Effectively perform the daily activities of the department in order to meet our production schedule.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Batch Manufacturing Instruction (BMI's), SOP's, local GMP and ESH procedures and corporate policies process improvements.
- Incorporate the company Production System and Inclusion within the department activities.
- Work with colleagues and the Lead Technician to innovate and implement processes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in a relevant science discipline (or equivalent).
- Working within a pharmaceutical production environment with a good understanding of Good Manufacturing - Practice (cGMP) and clean room operation.
- Completion of cGMP documentation.
- A good understanding of continuous improvement.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company.For more information or to apply for this Primary Production Technician position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34342 in all correspondence.