Plant Chemist - Suffolk
Emily Major at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Plant Chemist to join an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer specialising in Polymer Materials. You will be based at their Manufacturing site in Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Plant Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the implementation and development of new materials.
- Project managing development of existing products through development of new products.
- Assisting in problem solving on the plant regarding existing production and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with suppliers with respect to products, raw materials and processes in order to improve product performance.
- Assisting in the training of staff in production chemicals, formulations and chemical processing systems.
As a Plant Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Have a qualification/degree in Chemistry or a Chemistry related subject (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience working within a chemical and manufacturing environment.
As a Plant Chemist, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Chemical Manufacturer in the Polymer Materials field. In return they offer a competitive salary, coupled with excellent benefits including bonus scheme & pension.
For more information or to apply to the role of Plant Chemist, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31435 in all correspondence.