Physical Properties Chemist
Matthew Sullivan at CK Science is recruiting for a Physical Properties Chemist to join a leading Chemical Manufacturer who specialises in Polymer Coatings at their site in North London on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Physical Properties Chemist you will be involved in:
- Carrying out testing of coatings and raw materials using a variety of wet chemistry (incl. Viscosity), physical (e.g. DSC, Particle Size) and mechanical (e.g. Tensile, Tear, Strength) techniques as well as colour matching.
- Liaising with the R&D and Manufacturing departments.
- Completing technical documentation and reports.
As a Physical Properties Chemist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry or a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
- Must have experience within an industry related to coatings/paints/polymers.
- Experience using FTIR spectroscopy.
- Experience using GC and GC-MS.
- Demonstrated experience in a development, analytical or QC function including testing of chemical based products. Specific experience with polymer coatings or materials would be advantageous but is not essential.
As a Physical Properties Chemist this is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist Chemical Manufacturer who is a leader in their field. In return they offer a salary of between £23,000 - £30,000, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Physical Properties Chemist, please contact Matthew Sullivan at CK Science on 01438 768712 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34956 in all correspondence.