Pharmaceutical Marketing Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Marketing Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Location: This Pharmaceutical Marketing Associate role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
- 19-24.50 perhour.
Pharmaceutical Marketing Associate Role:
- Accountable for managing, developing and tracking projects and materials throughout their lifecycle including use of the promotional material approval process and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure execution excellence of appointed tactics from the operational plan with a multi-channel approach, for example: development of digital and print salesforce materials, online marketing campaigns, webinars and national conferenceactivities.
- Work in collaboration with the Northern European Hub brand team to ensure effective implementation using synergies and learnings across the hub.
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate brand content for salesforce training.
- Track OPEX budgets for the UK and Ireland.
- Marketing experience, e.g. as a marketing associate.
- Brand marketing experience from the pharmaceutical industry at an affiliate and/or regional/global marketing level, minimum 1 years' experience.
- Cross functional partnering capabilities.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing, preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge of dermatology, preferred but not necessary.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PharmaceuticalMarketing Associate position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49148.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.