CK Group are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
from £11.33 to £14.17 PAYE depending on experiencePersonal Assistant Role:
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the IT Function’s administrative tasks.
- Calendar - Schedule meetings and ensures that all preparations are made prior to the meeting time.
- Contract and PO management– partner with procurement, IT leadership and finance to help the coordination of contracts and POs.
- Travel - Book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements (for complicated international and domestic itineraries) as needed (flights, hotels, car rentals, reservations, etc.)
- Prepare expenses/reimbursement, Raising & processing of Purchase Orders and Goods receipting as requested
- Commercial Training / High School Degree or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience).
- Experience as a Personal Assistant with strong language skills and ideally cultural agility comfortably communicating with different cultures/languages.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Concur Travel & Expense Management Solution.
- Any experience working as a PA in IT previously would be an advantage
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Personal Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.Apply: For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51664.