Performance Chemicals Business Manager - London
Victoria Walker is recruiting for a Business Manager to join one of the world's most diversified trading, investment & services companies. This is a permanent role within the company's Performance Chemicals division and offers and excellent salary and benefits package.
The Business Manager will manage a portfolio of products, selling to a wide range of customers in the UK and abroad on behalf of key manufacturing partners whilst identifying new business opportunities. This role will involve negotiating and executing purchase and sales contracts including pricing and margins to achieve sales and profit targets whilst ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external laws, rules and regulations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing aspects of sales and business development for product lines assigned by the GM, focusing primarily on the supply of functional resins, masterbatches, adhesives and films for multilayer packaging applications.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Demonstrable commercial experience working in the chemicals field, preferably in the packaging sector.
- Proven business development & sales experience within these industries - essential.
- Experience of the manufacturing or processing of plastics packaging materials, including polymer resins, adhesives, packaging films and functional materials.
- Educated to degree level within Chemistry or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes frequently, with work.
Benefits include a salary of up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com . Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43686 in all correspondence.