Packaging Technologist - Hertfordshire
Oliver Care is currently recruiting for a Packaging Technologist to join a thriving cosmetic manufacturer based in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of between £20,000 and £25,000.
Our client is a global cosmetic company who have a reputation of offering top of the range, high quality products.
This role is located in East Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas, however you will require a car to get to site due to a lack of public transport links.
Your main duties will be:
- To develop, establish and confirm all technical aspects of all product packaging, from primary to tertiary on time right first time and to the required quality
- Take design concepts into finished products on a shelf
- Manage colour trials, test protocols, technical development for all components
Further responsibilities will include:
- Obtain specifications and samples for all new components, primary to tertiary and establish standards
- Confirm function, form and compatibility to the proposed product and proposed manufacturing process
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers and keep abreast of new packaging technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Educated to degree level within a related field, such as Science or Chemistry
- Experience in packaging technologies
- Project management knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A competitive salary of up to £25,000 and an excellent package including extensive employee discounts.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44682 in all correspondence.