CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting Packaging Scientist position with background in Polymer Science.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health Cover and Share Scheme**
One of the most famous and leading home and hygiene global organisation, are currently looking for a Polymer Science Packaging professional to join on a permanent basis. The company is based in Hull however this role will be initially working remotely until Feb 2021, with scope to be office based from March onwards.
The Company: Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally. They have invested heavily into their state of the art R&D and manufacturing facility located in Hull (UK's City of Culture in 2017). Onoffer is flexible working as well as great career progression.
The Role: Focusing on material science, you will help our client to deliver sustainable packaging strategy and related solutions across several of their high profile brands. You willbe the 'go to' expert with regards to polymers for packaging. The successful candidate will have a passion for polymers/polymer science, with a keen interest in material science, as you will serves as technical lead and influencer to identify opportunity areas for sustainable packaging and better plastics.
- Degree required, preferably in Polymer Science or Packaging.
- Commercial experience (ideally 2-3 years) in packaging and product development, attained in FMCG consumer health.
- Experience working to improve the environmental footprint of packaging across a vast range of substrates/materials and technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, backed up by the ability to influence and gain alignment with key stakeholders.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48939.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.