Packaging Quality Administrator, Switzerland
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for a Packaging Quality Administrator to join a leading medical device company based in Switzerland. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 6 months.
The main responsibilities of this Packaging Quality Administrator role will be to Ensure availability and correctness of packaging documentation for sterile and non sterile medical devices, in compliance with all valid regulations (ISO, FDA, etc.)
Further duties of this Packaging Quality Administrator role will be to:
- Check packaging configurations (Bill of material) and packaging validation documentation (package transit qualification, packaging shelf life) in PLM/ERP systems and verify their correctness
- Perform updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for non conforming packaging documents and Bill of Materials in the systems (Agile/SAP)
- Have technical understanding (drawings, processes, packaging specifications and materials, validation standards, etc.)
- Be able to work with various databases to extract and report out required information (Excel, Access, Agile, SAP etc.)
- Know and follow the guidelines regarding the code of conduct, ethics and compliance programs and other relevant regulations at all times
- Possess excellent organizational skills (meet due dates), readiness to take on responsibility, reliable, proactive & self-driven, very good communicational skills, customer oriented
- Be a Team player
- Be able to manage effectively multiple priorities and tasks
- Possess an Eye for detail
- Possess Self motivation for repetitive work
As a Packaging Quality Administrator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in an adequate position and regulated industry preferred
- Prior experience in medical device / pharmaceutical remediation preferred
- Background on validation procedures and packaging technology helpful
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet software (Access / Excel etc.)
- Thorough understanding of GMP guidelines
- Fluent German spoken and written English is an advantage
For more information or to apply for the Packaging Quality Administrator position please contact Alex Tosney on 0114 2839956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33182 in all correspondence.