CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This role will be based at ourclients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- 10.66 per hour, plus shift allowance.
Packaging Operator Role:
- Set-up and operation of specific operating equipment.
- Performing technical adjustments of specific operating equipment.
- Operation of weighing/counting balances.
- Performing Hatch Transfers of consumables, components and various equipment.
- Management of component inventory .
- Ability to work within an Aseptic Processing Area.
- Manual role with ability to operate machinery and lift and transport equipment, products and tools.
- Operational knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements (e.g. COSHH, risk and manual handling assessment).
- Numeracy & literacy skills.· Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Packaging Operator position, please contact Natasha or Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49682.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.