Packaging Materials Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging Materials Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle initially on a contract basis for 6 months with strong potential of being further extended.
Up to £18.14 p/h through an umbrella company
Packaging Materials Analyst Role:
- Testing packaging such as glassware (syringes, vials, bags)
- Testing and proof reading of packaging including cartons, labels, leaflets
- Collecting samplesfrom site on pallets
- Hold a qualification in a scientific subject or have equivalent working experience
- Any experience working in a GMP laboratory environment would be advantageous but full training can be given
- Experience with electronic laboratory data systems would also be a benefit
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Packaging Materials Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52279.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK