PR&D Team Leader
CK Science are recruiting for a PR&D Team Leader to join a leading provider of chemical optimisation services to the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leader in their area, the company provides solutions that allow customers to make the best use of their available resources, this role will be at the forefront of this.
Location: This role is located Manchester. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas and has excellent links via road and public transport routes.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Managing the activities of a team of chemists.
- Ensuring process development activities address the scope and all requirements of the project.
- Ensuring completion of allocated projects to the highest professional standards, fulfilling the requirements of the customer as documented in the project proposal.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To continually assess the progress of projects in terms of proposal and customer requirements and ensure that the customer is kept informed of progress.
- Managing projects and project documentation to level suitable for external examination.
- Presenting reports, both written and verbal, when required, to both customers and work colleagues.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to a minimum degree level or equivalent experience in Chemistry or related field.
- Experience of process chemistry scale-up.
- Experience of project management and management of people.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with external customers.
The Benefits: The company offers a competitive salary depending on skills and experience, as well as 25 days holiday, pension, various additional benefits and also flexitime.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PR&D Team Leader position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47625.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.