CK Group are recruiting for an Organic Chemist to join a contract development and manufacturing organisation that provide services to the wider life sciences industry on an initial contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a CDMO providing a range of process chemistry and drug development services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and wider life science industry.
- 30,000+ per annum, dependant on experience.
Location: This Organic Chemist will be based in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Organic Chemist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Perform laboratory experiments and record data to develop processes for successful scale-up of chemistries.
- Liaise closely with colleagues, management and clients ensuring timely delivery or project.
- Support scale-up of batches.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Qualification in organic chemistry or closely related subject.. Good knowledge of Process Chemistry.
- Knowledge/experience of Pharmaceutical API development
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Organic Chemist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48663.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.