CK Group are recruiting for an Organic Chemist are recruiting for an Organic Chemist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Montrose on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Organic Chemist role will be based at our client’s site in Montrose, Scotland.
- 19.87 per hour Umbrella.
Organic Chemist Role:
- Synthesis of activepharmaceuticals and their intermediates to support process development and atypical manufacturing investigations.
- Development of existing chemical manufacturing processes.
- Development and application of new synthetic chemistry technologies.
- Supporting processing investigations with a focus on trouble-shooting issues encountered during routine manufacture in order to determine route cause and corrective actions.
- Maintaining laboratory housekeeping/safety standards.
- Degree in Chemistry with a genuine passion for organic synthesis.
- Practical experience of laboratory scale organic synthesis, ideally in a GMP environment.
- Sound understanding of organic chemistry with practical knowledge in process chemistry and process development alongside a drive to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and influence individuals at all levels in the business.
- Ability to operate aspart of a team and collaborate effectively across all functions.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Organic Chemist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50938.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.