Operational Quality Manager
CK Group are working in partnership with a growing analytical laboratory, to recruit for an Operational Quality Manager to be based at their site in Linlithgow on a permanent basis. This new position has been created as a result of company expansion, and represents a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to develop within a fast paced and growing organisation.
As a key member of the Quality Team, and working closely with the lab management team, you will be responsible for the maintenance of UKAS accreditation (and other accreditations where appropriate), and ensuring the needs of the business and customers are met or exceeded
Routine duties include but are not limited to:
- Routine Quality Control checks
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 17025 accreditation requirements
- Ensure all laboratory methods and procedures are current and reflect existing practice
- Investigate root causes of quality problems and discuss with Technical on proposed solutions
- Train laboratory staff in ISO 17025, auditing, non-conforming work investigations and root cause analysis
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or possess equivalent experience) in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of working in a Microbiology laboratory with UKAS accreditation, ISO 17025 and RSA
- Previous experience in a Quality role
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sarah Farrow on0191 3706486 or email@example.com.
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential