NPI Project Manager - E.Mids
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is recruiting for a New Product Industrialisation (NPI) Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Nottinghamshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
- The NPI Project Manager will take accountability for the successful delivery of projects from business award to successfully managing the products' into industrialisation.
- The role is mainly factory focused with accountability for all aspects of the project during the industrialisation phase including running product trials.
- The NPI Project Manager will be the decision maker in the process and will be accountable for ensuring product compliance with our facilities, health & safety and all other relevant policies.
Further responsibilities of this NPI Project Manager will include:
- You will lead a cross functional project team to successfully industrialise projects by effectively using your project management and planning skills.
- You will effectively lead and set up production trials and ensure initial production runs are successfully industrialised.
- Taking responsible for the generation of trial reports as well as ensuring that corrective actions from the trials are implemented in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensuring that project reviews take place and corrective actions are completed prior to handover to the replenishment phase.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the NPD Project Manager receives the required quotation data from the operations facility during the business winning phase. To be the main point of contact for expert to expert communication where you will provide the customer will regular and accurate project status updates as required by the NPD Project Manager
As an NPI Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You will have a Chemistry, Engineering or manufacturing degree or equivalent
- (DESIRABLE) Supported by a recognised project management qualification such as Prince 2 Practitioner or PMI
- You will also have demonstrable experience of project management within Retail, FMCG, Cosmetic or a Healthcare environment.
- You will be customer focused with the ability to manage customer relationships and maintain professionalism through both the challenging and difficult times as well as celebrating success.
- You will be a strong team player with the ability to work as part of a team or individually with the ambition to achieving high results and successfully transitioning projects into industrialisation.
As NPI Project Manager you will be working with a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company based in the East Midlands and benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- An excellent and flexible benefits package is on offer including pension scheme, annual bonus subject targets, 25 days' holiday and more.
- The company offers a supportive environment where you are able to build your skills and expertise in order to take ownership of your own development and progression.
For more information or to apply for this NPI Project Manager position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34775 in all correspondence.