CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 9 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of theonstrate a level of specialism in a minimum of the disciplines listed above, employing high standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Able to work without direct supervision in their area of specialism on the Barnard Castle site or other sitesas required.
- Develop methodology for new or modified techniques and prepare written SOPs/Methods.
- Prepare and publish reports/analyse monitoring data as directed by the Team Manager.
- Support investigations/projects within their specialism within the department
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least one area of Pharmaceutical Microbiology i.e. Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Have an understanding of the Quality Management System and relevant legislation.
- Effective organisation, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technologist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48883.
It isessential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.