CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for initially 6-12 months with good potential to be further extended.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Salary: Up to £16.85 per hour Umbrella.
Microbiology Technologist Role
- General microbiology laboratory practical GMP/GLP duties.
- Followingprocedures, compliantly generating and accurately recording data from testing.
- Supporting Senior Microbiology Technologist and Team Manager to generate reports and produce testing protocols and procedures.
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least one area of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, i.e. Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Experience in isolation and speciation techniques.
- Experience in physical monitoring of areas Aseptic techniques & working to GMP standards.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technologist position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51264.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.