CK Group is recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading consumer goods manufacturing company based at their site in Reading on an initial 1 year contract.
The Company: Our client has been manufacturing a range of well known household products for over 180 years.
Location: This role is located at their state of the art site in Reading.
Microbiology Technician Role: As a Microbiology Technician you will be responsible for:
- Microbiological risk assessment of raw materials in line with regional compliance standards.
- Documentation of assessments and data into digital systems.
- Executing in vitro microbiology assays.
- Conducting lab work, data entry and assessment in compliance with all company safety and QA standards.
Your Background: You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related subject.
- Laboratory experience in aseptic technique and in-vitro microbiology assays.
- Experience in microbiology risk assessment, not essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technician position, please contact James Horne at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49149.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.