CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading organisation that operate in the FMCG sector based in Newcastle on a contract basis.
Microbiology Technician Role: The main purpose of the role will be to execute defined methods to assess the anti-microbial performance of household cleaning products.
This role comprises laboratory support work. Tasks may include:
- Weighing product and making solutions.
- Preparation and testing of formulations, including preparation of products for consumer tests.
- Physical and chemical analysis of formulations/products.
- Summarizing, reporting and communicating data findings and results, using Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Performing large or small scale performance tests following defined test methods.
- General housekeeping and ensuring labs are kept appropriately according to operating procedures.
- Running mechanical equipment and computer activated test methods.
The role will involve working withchemicals and may require working with enzymes.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Microbiology or related subject.
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory, involving small scale solution techniques.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national organisation that specialise in developingand manufacturing some of the world's most well-known brands. Very good industrial training, development and support available.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technician position, please contact Graeme Pallas atCK group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 49414.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK