CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a multi national company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Milton Keynes on a contract basis for 6 months. Hourly rate is between £9-15 per hour DOA.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: Milton Keynes is conveniently located on both the M1 motorway and the West Coast Main Line.
Your main duties will be: To perform microbiology testing, isolator and clean room testing as well as inputting data onto spreadsheets and filing away. This role also involves testing of finished products and intermediates in accordance with GMP, dossier and relevant pharmacopoeia requirements.
You will also:
- Perform testing of intermediate and finished products in accordance with GMP, dossier and where relevant, as per pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Microbiology Testing (Bioburdens, plate reading, sterility testing, growth promotion and Inactivation's) in accordance with SOP's.
- Liaise with other professionals regarding the development, manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with GMP, company quality guidelines and pharmacopeia.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology or related subject.
- Knowledge of GMP is required.
- You will have' experience in Pharmaceutical Quality testing/Microbiology testing.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47183 in all correspondence.