Microbiology Quality Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Quality Lead to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking onsome of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Quality Lead role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Salary: Up to £29.57 per hour Umbrella.
Microbiology Quality Lead Role:
- Ensure all aspects of the operation or projects within the team's field/s of expertise are performed and to ensure compliance with regulatory and company expectations are maintained.
- Management of project and validation support across capital and NPI projects.
- Provide leadership, perform investigations and generated associated documentation within areas of expertise.
- Ensure methodology is robust, compliant and validated.
- Direct line management of staff, ensuring staff development and performance is optimized by acting as a mentor, assisting with the provision of development plans for relevant staff. Provide coaching in technical and regulatory procedures as required. Ensure staff development and training is optimized and clear objectives are in place.
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- In depth knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements specifically related to microbiological requirements.· Validation of microbiological techniques and practices experience.
- Previous working experience within pharmaceuticals.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Quality Lead position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50893.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.