Julie Marshall at CK Group is recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform microbiology testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/non-routine methods and procedures.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
Be proficient in the following:
- Identification lab support.
This is a day role and you will need to be on-call, which will include weekends.
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline.
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Environmental Monitoring, Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC microbiology laboratories.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie Marshall on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46469 in all correspondence.