CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 6 to 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Microbiologist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
Salary: Up to £15 per hour, depending upon experience.
- Successfully manage the Microbiologyaspects of R&D projects, by first seeking to understand key objectives, success criteria, deliverables & timings and structuring their work accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate microbiology testing is built into the Project plan and all results are delivered on time. This would include for example, preparing Microbiology Risk Assessments for Raw Materials/Finished Product, inputting into Stability study plans etc.
- Prepare Technical Readiness Reports ensuring there is accurate interpretation of the data and clear scientific conclusion to support decision making.
- Design meaningful experiments with key principles for Design of Experiment (DoE) and conducts laboratory work with Good Laboratory practice.
- Maintain adherence to documentedprocedures for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information concerning samples is recorded, that samples are handled correctly, and that all necessary records and quality data are maintained.
- Reviews internal and external Microbiology data for the projects, highlighting alerts/outages along with appropriate action needed.
- Industrial microbiology, knowledge of antimicrobials & preservatives.
- Experience in Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Beauty/Cosmetics is essential - preferably at least 2 years but will consider less.
- Experience of working in the Microbiology laboratory, where independent design of experiments is required.
- Good knowledge of product development process and Microbiology requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree or in Microbiology or a degree which includes a significant Microbiology component, or equivalent working experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Julie on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48874.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.