CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Microbiologist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: From €25 per hour, depending upon experience.
- Perform microbiology testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/non-routine methods and procedures.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Be proficient in the following: Endotoxin, Sterility and Identification lab support.
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC microbiology laboratories.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, pleasecontact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49069.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.