CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.Location: This Microbiologist role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
- 15.48 per hour.
- Support the microbial assurance aspects of the Quality System.
- Carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyse the results, draft quarterly reports and recommend corrective action where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate use of all microbial services, test labs, irradiators and laboratory services.
- Support the review and development of procedures for all microbial assurance activities.
- Carry out regular internal auditing of all clean room facilities and other controlled areas.
- Degree level qualification grade 2:1 orhigher in Microbiology, bio-engineering or related subject.
- Master or PhD qualifications in relevant scientific or engineering fields.
- Post qualification experience as a Microbiologist or biomedical scientist in a medical device, pharmaceutical, or similar regulated industry.
- Familiarity with microbiological aspects of GMP regarding sterile medical devices.
- Experience of conducting GMP audits, internal and relevant external audits.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50942.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.