Microbiologist in Ulverston
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their site based in Ulverston, Cumbria on a contract basis for one year initially.
The main purpose of your role as a Microbiologist will be to:
- Carry out microbiological testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Perform sterility testing and environmental monitoring of manufacturing and laboratory environments.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology, Biological Sciences or similar life sciences subject.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Familiar with microbiological identification work, media fertility testing, environmental monitoring, endotoxin testing or water filtration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company that operates globally and is investing heavily into its UK operations. Working at their Ulverston site in Cumbria as a Microbiologist you will initially be employed on contract for 1 year, however, there is high likelihood of an extension to the contract.
For more information or to apply to the role of Microbiologist, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34908 in all correspondence.