Microbiologist in Glasgow
Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Carry out routine microbiological quality testing of finished products.
- Implement and conduct a program of Environmental Monitoring within the production area.
- Perform maintenance and calibration of instrumentation.
- Conduct out of specification investigations where required.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all documented results are according to cGMP/cGLP.
- Validation and Re-validation of test methods.
- Supporting investigations where microbiological assistance is required.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a BSc in Microbiology or possess equivalent experience working in a GMP laboratory.
- Have knowledge and experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector or equivalent for at least two years.
- Private medical insurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- 24 days holiday plus 7 bank holidays.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33258 in all correspondence.