Microbiologist - North West
Naynesh Mistry and Brona Law at CK Science are currently recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a leading veterinary laboratory testing company based in the North West on a permanent basis.
As a Microbiologist you will:
- Carry out routine laboratory based testing of clinical veterinary samples for a range of microbiology tests.
- Follow written procedures to provide timely accurate results to customers in a fast-paced laboratory environment.
- Ensure work complies with the laboratory quality systems.
The successful Microbiologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Science, Microbiology or equivalent
- Experience of working within a laboratory quality system (ISO170125, GLP, GMP)
- Working to Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous microbiology experience (Plating out, aseptic technique, anti-microbial sensitivity testing)
- Use of microscopes
If successful you will be joining one of the leading clinical veterinary laboratory testing companies in the UK.
To apply for this Microbiologist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brona Law email@example.com telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33484 in all correspondence.