Microbiologist - Co Durham
Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a blue-chip pharmaceutical company at their state of the art facility in Barnard Castle on initially 6 month contract.
The main purpose of your role as a Microbiologist will be to:
- Carry out microbial analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products as well as environmental monitoring
- Maintain and culture microorganisms
- Physical monitoring of clean rooms
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology or related subject, with experience in isolation and speciation techniques
- Proven aseptic techniques
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at one of their flagship sites located in Barnard Castle. This will initially be a 6 month contract to begin with, however, it is likely it will last much longer.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on +44 (0)191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33363 in all correspondence.