Georgia Bernard is recruiting for a Microbiologist to join an SME sized company at their site based in Durham on a contract basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemicals for the life science industry.
The Role:You will be responsible for microbiological testing, supporting the quality control laboratory functions as well as maintaining and improving your knowledge of microbiological techniques.
Your main duties will be:
- Performing and reporting microbiological tests on raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Supporting the environmental monitoring and product testing requirements of bulk product manufacturing.
- Ensure that all laboratory activities comply with Health and Safety guidelines, particularly COSHH and Biological Safety Regulations and Heath and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in a Biological or Microbiological subject area or equivalent technical competency.
- Technical knowledge in microbiology and microbiological techniques.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46564 in all correspondence.