Method Development Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Method Development Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 9 months.
- 16 per hour
Method Development Scientist Role:
- support the business with onsite Analytical Method development, testing of formulation/product prototypes & method validation
- Perform and accurately record any experimentation and generate the supporting documentation
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
- Hold a BSc in a Scientific subject (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) or equivalent working experience• Experience within GMP/pharmaceutical laboratories would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Method Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51187.